Millwrighting & Rigging
Our primary millwrighting installation services involve material handling systems and industrial equipment installations. Pivot has a long-standing successful track record of creating efficient, material handling systems – on-time and on budget.
Pivot has the experience, skill and resources to help you achieve your materials handling objectives. In addition to designing and installing complete systems and upgrades, we also service and maintain existing conveyors. No project is too small or too big. Each Pivot millwrighting project is overseen by an experienced project manager who is continually measuring performance against a stringent set of quality assurance criteria. This ensures each Pivot installation is accurate to ensure maximum productivity.
- Certified Industrial Mechanic (Millwrights)
- Certified Construction – Millwrights
- Turnkey Installations
- Certified Welders
- Hoisting & Rigging Professionals
- Machinery Moving & Installations
- Food & Beverage Specialists
- Equipment & Conveyor Systems Installations
- Material Handling System Installations
- Plant Moves & Relocations
- Manpower, Maintenance & Shutdown Support